Sunday, January 31, 2010

Christmas - New York and London

I had the opportunity to go home for 3.5 weeks to New York and London.  It was a wonderful time away from India, and I so appreciated the hospitality of my sister Kelly and her husband Chris. Although I know my visit to the Overbeck's was short, I found great joy in my nieces and nephews and felt so blessed for being part of the Miller family traditions and laughter.


Christmas morning...........the traditional family photo on the step...did Santa Claus come? 


I think he came............ ;-) 


 Holden received a signed autograph picture from his favorite wide receiver from the San Diego Chargers (name excapes this bad aunt). Mommy was so so thrilled that Santa got this for him!


Miller wanted a white owl like in Harry Potter...she settled for the beautiful ceramic version.


Mabel just loved helping everyone open their gifts!! She got her first American doll so it was a special Christmas for her.

This is "Duffy"...Mabel and I spent many hours putting diapers on Duffy during my time in New York. She did not want his "poop" to get all over. What could Aunt Kerry say to that?


Eventually we all got dressed...and had Christmas with the rest of my family......it was a wonderful time!


This is what Santa Claus brought Kerry in London...a new display cabinet. CAR - how does that tea set from Italy look? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment