Sunday, January 31, 2010

Fidelity Team Fun

The Fidelity Family Day in India was an amazing day.  During the day families came to the office...checked out where their sons / daughters / wives / sisters etc worked, where they eat lunch (the cafeteria I still have not eaten at..not brave enough yet) and the families also got to meet their friends and bosses.  Remember, that this is the first generation of office workers in India so particularly the parents take such pride in seeing his / her daughter "office".

At night, we had dancing, music, drink and food.  The Indians really do know how to put on a fantastic show. 

This is my colleague Kirsten and I...I am trying to dress as in local dress as much as possible to show my support for my colleagues and friends. It was a rainy night, but we had a fabulous time!




The Indian Management team had an off-site at a lovely Westin Hotel (in the middle of farmland, cows, sheeps and monkey land). It was 3 days of hard work, lovely food, lots of laughs and quality time getting to know each other. We even had two visitors from the UK to support us. My boss is Ajay...the man with the black shirt. He is someone I have come to admire and respect along with all of my other colleagues.  They are a wonderful group of people who I continuously learn from and am inspired by.




These are my beautiful married women on my team!!! On this day, they were all fasting for the health and safety of their husbands and when they saw the moon...they were able to end their fast. They also dressed up in their finest saris and jewlery out of love and respect for their bethrothed. Half of the team have arranged marriages and half love. At this point I will settle for either. ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment