Sunday, March 7, 2010

Church - 3rd Ward, New Delhi

Can you guess my new responsibility at Church?
I have 20 of these little one's - group photo to follow
Her name is Blessing..and she is a real "blessing" to me......


And here is Aboshik...a child with such a sweet spirt


My counsellor Rosy along with Karthika and Kanshul. Rosy is an amazing woman, who has the love, spirit and kindness of unlike anyone I have ever met! She has already blessed my life tremendously.


And my little Ankash....I held him for one hour today..he just did not let go! Very cute. It could have been the sweeties I had in my pocket but it also could have been that he just likes me! Hmmm...I know the truth! ;-)



1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!!! You'll love your new calling! Check out sugardoodle.net, there is some great things on there!!

    XX
    T

    ReplyDelete