Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Work and Church



Work photo - on "Holi" with Monica, Shalini and Lisa. This was one festival that I did not like as it was too messy with all of the coloured powder.......but i do enjoy dressing in India wear!

Here are some of my primary kids....I have taught them to say "Awesome" with a big hurrah!
I did not think I was cut out for teaching this age group...but I love it!



Here are some of my kids learning the song, "He sent his Son..." A bit of a reverent song, but the kids like to have fun. 


Relief Society (women's group at Church) Presidency Parun, Anu, Lakesh and Shelly (my only American friend at Church who makes me laugh). We were celebrating the Relief Society birthday!



Here are some of the sisters at the activity - special wonderful women, with beautiful spirits. Yes Debbie - I have gotten an haircut since this photo!




No comments:

Post a Comment