Friday, November 6, 2009

Birthday Celebration In India - an experience!

Although I am far away from friends and family, I felt truly blessed on my birthday. My friend Sian Parry was in Delhi on business, the Indian Management team surprised me with a cake and my own team decorated my cabin and were so so generous.  I also received so many wishes from family and friends via email and calls. Thank you. It was truly humbling!!!





Lovely cake which...........In India............the tradition is for it to ??





Be put it in the face / hair of the birthday girl!
Sian wanted me to get the guys back who did the throwing, which I did!
Sorry Navneet and Sumitro.



Here are some of my team in my cabin - which they decorated with balloons, streamers, flowers and lovely poems. I think they had more fun then me!! My team are truly the best thing about India!

No comments:

Post a Comment